As an Advanced Clinical Practitioner or Prescribing Paramedic you will be required to see patients for a range of minor illnesses both as face to face and telephone consultations.
You will be confident at working autonomously carrying out clinical consultations, providing assessment, diagnosis, treatment and medication through prescribing.
We are happy to consider applicants from a range of backgrounds including; GP , community, paramedic or emergency settings.
The successful candidate will ideally have their Prescribing qualification.
Main duties of the job
- Acute illness clinics, until 6.30 pm once a week.
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating a range of acute, non-acute and chronic medical conditions.
- Independent Prescriber
- Assist with achieving QOF/IIF targets.
- Completing any necessary referrals for investigations in the appropriate manner
What we are offering
- Part -time 25 – 30 hours.
- From £28 an hour – depending on experience.
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays.
Please contact Sally for further information, email@example.com or 01843 267146
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.